Traditional Indian “chicken biryani”recipe
Hello, all my non-veg lovers I know nowadays what’s going on with you guys but don’t take tension cause I am back with the new and most famous non-veg recipe in the world “chicken biryani”SO,let’s get started
- 1 cup boiled basmati rice
- 1/2 teaspoon mint leaves
- salt as required
- 2 tablespoon refined oil
- 3 green cardamom
- 2 clove
- 2 onion
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- 1 cup hung curd
- 2 tablespoon coriander leaves
- water as required
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 600 gm chicken
- 1 tablespoon garam masala powder
- 1 dash saffron
- 1 tablespoon bay leaf
- 1 black cardamom
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 4 green chilies
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1/2 tablespoon ginger
- 2 drops kewra
- 1 tablespoon rose water
How to make chicken biryani
- Step 1 Prepare saffron and kewra water to make this delightful biryani, soak saffron in water to prepare saffron water. Next, mix kewra drops in water and mix well to make kewra water.
- Step 2 Saute onions and tomatoes for 2-3 minutes in the meanwhile, heat refined oil in a deep bottomed pan. Once the oil is hot enough. Add cumin seeds, bay leaf, green cardamom, black cardamom, cloves in it, and saute for about a minute. Then, add chopped onion in it and saute until pink. Now, add chicken into it with slit green chillies, turmeric, salt to taste, ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder, and 2 green chilli paste. Mix well all the spices and cook for 2-3 minutes. Then, add hung curd into it
- garam masala in it along with ginger julienned, coriander and mint leaves. Add kewra water, rose water and saffron water in it. Cook till the chicken is
- Step 4 Serve hot with your favourite chutney or raita Then add 1 cup cooked rice and spread evenly. Then add saffron water and pour ghee over it. Cook for 15-20 minutes with closed lid and garnish with 1 tbsp fried onions and coriander leaves. Serve hot
- The first and foremost important thing to take care of while preparing chicken biryani is, always use a heavy-bottomed pan as you would not want the chicken getting cooked.
- The restaurant-style chicken biryani uses the whole chicken in preparation and the chicken breast can dry when cooking at home. It’s always suggested to use chicken thigh or drums…
- If you want your chicken to be juicier in your biryani, do not remove the bone.
- If your cooked rice has turned sticky, spread it on a plate and leave them for 5 minutes. The rice will be separate and beautiful again.
- Freshly pound spices bring out the best taste in Biryani, so make sure that dry roast all the whole spices for a good 2-3 minutes and then pound or grind them.