Summer Special Aam Panna Recipe
Hello & Welcome, As you already know summer’s here everybody’s in-home and getting exhausted so, for giving your throat and freshness in this summer season.
I have brought to you an amazing recipe of Aam Panna every Indian family summer vacation favourite drink so, without wasting any time let’s start with a recipe.
- Prep time: 1 hour.
- Cooking time: 30 mins.
- Serves: 30 glasses.
1.Ingredients for Aam Panna.
- Raw mangoes 1 kg.
- Water 500 ml + 100 ml.
- Salt to taste.
- Jeera powder 1 tbsp.
- Black salt 1 tbsp.
- Black pepper powder 1 tsp.
- Sugar 500 gm.
- Peel the mangoes and slice and separate the flesh from the seed, remove the remaining flesh with the peeler. Roughly chop the raw mangoes.
- Set a wok on medium-low heat, transfer the mango flesh to the wok and 500 ml add water, cook until the raw mangoes are soft. Cool down the raw mangoes completely to room temperature.
- Transfer the cooled soft raw mangoes to a blending jar, add jeera powder, black salt, and black pepper powder, grind well into a fine paste.
- Set a pan on medium-low heat and add sugar and 100 ml, water cook, until one string consistency syrup, cool down.
- Strain and the cooked raw mango paste to the sugar syrup.
- Mix well and heat the mixture in a wok for 7-8 minutes. Cool down completely to room temperature.
- Your Aam Panna concentrate is ready and it can be stored in the refrigerator in a well-sterilized jar for 2 months.
- When feeling to have something refreshing and tangy simply add 3 tbsp of Aam Panna concentrate with 200ml of water stir well and add ice cubes, garnish it with some raw mango slices.