No Bake Mango Cheesecake with homemade cheese recipe
Hello & Welcome, Back today. I am going to share with you an amazing recipe of mango cheesecake.
Today, I am also going to show you the method how to make a cheese at home for all the cheesecakes, and we are not going to use any oven. So, without wasting anytime let’s begin with recipe.
- Prep time: 10-15 minutes.
- Cooking time: 30-35 minutes.
- Serves: 1 cake.
- Setting time: 5-6 hours or overnight.
Ingredients For Homemade Cheese
- Full fat milk 1.5 litre.
- Fresh cream 250 ml.
- Lemon juice 1.5 tbsp.
- Salt ½ tsp.
- Heat milk in a heavy bottom vessel on medium heat, stir in regular intervals and bring to a boil, once the milk starts to boil switch off the flame and add the lemon juice gradually, stir until the milk starts to curdle and the whey separated from the milk solids.
- Now, place a sieve and a muslin cloth, and strain, wash it with fresh water to remove the sourness of the lemon.
- Further squeeze out the excess moisture and let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Transfer the curdled milk in a blending jar, add salt and blend until smooth and creamy in texture. Your homemade cream cheese is ready! you can store it in the jar, refrigerate and use accordingly.
Ingredients For Cheese Cake
- Biscuit 150 gm.
- Melted butter 80 gm.
- Gelatine 7 gm + water 50 ml.
- Homemade cream cheese 375 gm.
- Fresh cream 250 ml.
- Powdered sugar ½ cup.
- Vanilla extract ½ tsp.
- White chocolate 150 gm.
- Fresh mango puree 200 gm.
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp.
- Zest of 1 lemon.
- Mango slices (for garnish).
- Start by first crushing the biscuit, you can use a zip lock bag or else you can use a clean and fresh cloth or even a grinding jar to crush the biscuit, add melted butter and mix well.
- Transfer the butter and biscuit mixture in the spring form mould and press it with a pav bhaji masher a glass bottom, to even the surface, press nicely to make the base of the cheese cake. Refrigerate to set until you make the cheese cake filling.
- Now, take a small bowl, add gelatine and water, mix and rest the gelatine to bloom, by the time you can make the cheese cake filling.
- Now, to make the filling, take a mixing bowl, add homemade cream cheese, fresh cream, powdered sugar and vanilla extract, whisk with an electric beater until its fluffy.
- Set a double boiler and melt the white chocolate, you can also melt the chocolate in a microwave, add the melted chocolate in the mixture and whisk with electric beater until combined well.
- Now, add the fresh mango puree, lemon juice and lemon zest, whisk again until combine well.
- Now, heat the bloomed gelatine in microwave for 15 seconds and add 2 spoonful of cream cheese mixture in the heated gelatine and mix well. Further add this mixture back to the cream cheese filling and mix well. Transfer the cream cheese filling mixture in the spring form mould and set in the refrigerator for 5-6 hours.
- Once the cheese cake is set after refrigerating, take it from mould and garish with mango slice, your mango cream cheese is ready, serve chilled.