All new Aadhaar PVC card has been introduced and it’s specifications.
- All new Aadhar card is now available in PVC form.
- This new PVC Aadhar Card has new specifications.
Table of Contents
So now you will be able to carry the Aadhaar Card in your wallet just like your ATM or debit card.
And this Aadhaar card is not only a PVC card it has new specifications.
What are the specifications of Aadhar PVC card?
1) Good printing quality.
2) You don’t need to Laminate it will be already Laminated .
3) The all-new Aadhar PVC card has the latest security features its security features include a hologram, Guilloche pattern, Ghost image, and Microtext.
4) And this new Aadhar PVC card is completely weatherproof, you can now carry it everywhere without having any trouble and it will be not damaged, even by the rain.
5) Instant offline verification with the help of QR code.
6) This card will be loaded with security features like Issue date and Print date.
7) This new Aadhar Card contains the embossed Aadhar logo.
What are the charges for ordering Aadhar PVC card ?
While ordering this new Aadhaar PVC card you will have to to pay rupees 50 (inclusive of GST and speed post charges).
How long will it take for you to receive the Aadhaar PVC card ?
The UIDIAI website has informed that, once the request is raised, the UIDAI will hand over the card to the post office within 5 working days (excluding the date of request) and the PVC card will be delivered using Speed Post services.
How to track the status of Aadhar PVC card ?
You can track the status of your Aadhar PVC card on www.uidai.gov.in
Steps after visiting www.uidai.gov.in website.
1) Click on ‘My Aadhar tab’.
2) Now click on ‘Check Aadhar PVC card status’.
3) And new screen will be pop up, now you have to enter 28-digit SRN, 12 digit Aadhaar number and enter Captcha code.
4) Click on the ‘Check Status’ you will be able to see status of your new PVC Aadhaar card.
Do residents who do not have registered mobile numbers can also order a new Aadhar PVC card ?
Yes, ‘Online Aadhar Card’ is a new service launched by UIDAI which facilitates the Aadhaar holder to get their Aadhar details printed on PVC card by paying nominal charges.
And resident who do not have registered their mobile number can also order using Non Registered or Alternate Mobile Number.
What UIDAI has said about New PVC Aadhar card?
By using #Aadhaar in your wallet, they have tweeted on their twitter that “This all-new Aadhaar will be loaded with the latest security features, your Aadhaar is now more durable, convenient to carry, instantly verifiable offline”.
#AadhaarInYourWallet— Aadhaar (@UIDAI) October 12, 2020
Loaded with the latest security features, your Aadhaar is now more durable, convenient to carry, instantly verifiable offline. To order your Aadhaar PVC online, click https://t.co/TVsl6Xh1cX pic.twitter.com/79gfxaUga7
If you like my work please support me by sharing this post to your friends, family and loved ones.